Reservation, Cancellation and Guest Policies while staying with us at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn
All rates at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn include breakfast and are based on double occupancy. Select Rooms and suites can accommodate an extra person for a $35 per person, per night fee. All lodging rates are subject to a 6% Maryland sales tax and a 6% county hotel tax. Rates are subject to change without notice.
COVID UPDATE: The safety and well-being of our guests and staff are the highest priority at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn. As we all continue to monitor the coronavirus COVID-19, we are following state and local government and lodging industry guidelines. We ask that guests experiencing COVID related symptoms or who have had a known COVID exposure within 5 days of your stay, to please notify us before arriving. At this time, there is not an indoor mask requirement at the Inn. Please follow normal health and safety practices during your visit. Daily housekeeping service will be provided by request only. As always, guests can contact us if more items are needed.
Jacob Rohrbach Inn Policies:
- Check in is between 3:00–7:00 pm.
- Early arrivals: Due to stringent cleaning policies NO Early Check Ins can be accommodated at this time.
- Late arrivals must be prearranged with the Innkeepers
- Check out time is by 11:00 am.
- Late check outs: Late check outs will be charged $35 per hour after 11:00 am. Check outs after 1:00 pm. will be responsible for the entire day.
- Parking: We provide free off street parking for all guests. Our parking lot is located behind the Inn on Hall Street.
- No Smoking/No Flames: We have a strict no-smoking and no-flame (e.g. candles) policy within the Inn but guests are welcome to smoke in the designated smoking areas. Guests who chose to disregard our policy will be subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
- Children: Children are welcome with an accompanying adult and best accommodated in the General’s Quarters. Children must be supervised and may not be left unaccompanied at the Inn for any amount of time. Add $25 per day for each child under 12
- Laundry Service: Laundry service is available for $10 per load to wash and dry.
- Pets: The General’s Quarters is our pet-friendly room. View our pet-friendly policies.
- Damages: Each guest is responsible for any damage they cause to the property. Damages will be charged to the credit card on file for that reservation and/or subject to all other legal collection processes.
- Lost Items: We realize that sometimes items are accidentally left behind. We hold lost items for 30 days and will return items upon request. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the guest as well as a $10 handling fee. If items aren’t claimed by the end of the 30 days, the Inn reserves the right to donate or dispose of them.
- Use of Performances and Copyright Policy: The Jacob Rohrbach Inn may from time-to-time take pictures and or moving images during events. These images will remain the property of the Jacob Rohrbach Inn. All ownership (including copyright) as well as all other rights, title and interest in and to these images shall belong exclusively to Jacob Rohrbach Inn and may be used for advertising the Jacob Rohrbach Inn.
- Wi-Fi Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy
Reservations can be placed online or by telephone at 301-432-5079. A non-refundable deposit of $45.00 per room is required to guarantee your reservation. The deposit is applied towards your final statement.
- Weekend reservations require a two-night minimum stay.
- Reservation made within fourteen (14) days of stay require full payment at time of booking.
- Outstanding balances are due at time of checkout. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards. If paying by cash, check, or Jacob Rohrbach Inn gift certificate, please let us know when placing the reservation. If you are using a gift certificate you must call ahead with the gift certificate details for our verification. The gift certificate will be treated as a deposit and is subject to forfeiture under our cancellation policies.
- Group Reservations: Guests reserving three or more rooms are considered a group. A deposit of 25% of the total amount due is required when booking. Deposits are non-refundable with cancellations received less than 45 days of arrival. The remaining payment due will be charged to the credit card on file within 14 days of arrival. Cancellations received less than 14 days of arrival will incur a penalty equal to one night’s lodging for each reserved room.
- Discounts: Currently no discounts are offered. We do have our Guest Reward Program – the Rohrbach Regiment and offer specials and packages.
Jacob Rohrbach Inn Cancellations:
- All cancellations and changes to a reservation will be charged a processing fee of $45.00 per room.
- All reservations made under the Non-refunded Rate (NRR) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Reservations cancelled LESS than 14 days prior to your arrival date will be charged for one night’s stay.
- Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours in advance, or if you do not arrive for your reservation as scheduled, will be charged for the entire stay booked.
- Moving a reservation within the above cancellation period is considered a new reservation and will be charged the processing fee.
- Cancellations must be made by phone at 301-432-5079 and you must receive a cancellation number. Otherwise they are not valid and subject to full payment.