An eyewitness to history since 1804 this award winning Bed & Breakfast at Antietam Battlefield offers a luxurious accommodations that are brimming with historic charm and gracious hospitality. Guests enjoy our spacious landscaped grounds and gardens located in the center of an historic village, little changed since the Civil War. Read more about our Antietam Inn history.
Five spacious and comfortable guest rooms are well appointed and tastefully decorated. Large porches and patios are the ideal place to sit and unwind at the end of the day. The dining room provides comfortable seating and friendly conversation. A Gathering Room offers an ideal place to chat with new friends, enjoy a snack from the Comfort Station or watch the Digital INNformation kiosk.
Common Areas and Grounds at Our Antietam Inn
Guests of Our Antietam Inn Enjoy:
- Secure online reservations
- Beautiful quiet accommodations
- Complimentary breakfast with hot entree each morning
- Concierge service by your friendly innkeepers
- Arranged historian led Battlefield Tours
- High speed wireless internet
- Free off street parking
- Digital INNformation kiosk
- Comfort Station with complimentary beverages and baked goods
- Mountain bike rentals
- Pet Friendly cottage
- Guest Reward Program – “The Rohrbach Regiment”.
- Library with a collection of civil war and local history books
- Gift certificates available!