Join us on March 17 to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Spend the day at Antietam National Battlefield and follow in the footsteps of the Irish Brigade during a Ranger led hike. That evening, head out on a special St Patrick’s Day Ghost Tour with Sharpsburg Civil War Ghost Tours. Afterwards, receive a signed copy of the “Civil War Ghosts of Sharpsburg“, by Mark and Julia Brugh. Top off your stay with dinner at Captain Bender’s Tavern. Breakfast is provided each morning at 8:30am.
With your two night stay your Package Includes:
- Full hot breakfasts each morning & afternoon refreshments
- Helpful hosts who can provide ideas and directions
- $30 gift certificate to Captain Bender’s Tavern
- Two tickets to the Sharpsburg Civil War Ghost Tour
- Signed copy of the Civil War Ghosts of Sharpsburg, by Mark and Julia Brugh
Select an offer type to see other similar offers