Come see the fall foliage and celebrate Halloween with a two night weekend stay at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn in October. During the day drive through the Antietam Valley to see some of the most vibrant colors of fall. On Saturday evening, experience one of the greatest non-battlefield Civil War attractions in Sharpsburg – a tour by Sharpsburg Civil War Ghost Tours, featuring the story of Jacob Rohrbach! Afterwards, receive a signed copy of the Civil War Ghosts of Sharpsburg, by Mark and Julia Brugh. Top off your stay with dinner at Captain Bender’s Tavern. Breakfast is provided each morning at 8:30am.
Your Package Includes:
- Two nights accommodations at the Historic Jacob Rohrbach Inn
- Full hot breakfasts each morning & afternoon refreshments
- Helpful hosts who can provide ideas and directions
- $30 gift certificate to Captain Bender’s Tavern
- Two tickets to the Sharpsburg Civil War Ghost Tour
- Signed copy of the Civil War Ghosts of Sharpsburg, by Mark and Julia Brugh