Come stay at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn for a unique Civil War experience. Learn about the Maryland Campaign of 1862 and the single bloodiest day in American military history through the “Maryland, My Maryland” tour package.
During your three night stay at the Jacob Rohrbach Inn, you will follow in the footsteps of the Blue & Gray as you journey to South Mountain, Harpers Ferry, Antietam and Shepherdstown. Certified by the National Park Service, the Antietam Battlefield Guides will provide a historically accurate and compelling interpretation of the events, personalities, and major themes of the Maryland Campaign of 1862.
Your Civil War tour package includes:
• Historian guided tour of the Maryland Campaign including “off the beaten path” locations.
• Tour transportation provided by first class air-conditioned motor coach
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner and a Welcome Reception
• Maps, handouts and tour packet
• All entrance fees to museums and attractions
• Civil War era wet plate photography demonstration
• Private tour of the Pry House Field Hospital Museum
• Unique evening dining in historic locations
• Free time for shopping at local boutiques
• 10% Discount at the JRI Gift Shop
The price of this tour package is only $425 per person. A minimum of five participants is required per tour. Tour package does not include cost of accommodations. All room rates are double occupancy and current rates can be found on our website. We offer a 10% room discount for participants staying four nights or longer.
Filed under: Civil War Tour
Select an offer type to see other similar offers